Here is the recipe. Quick, and pretty tasty!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries*
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine the yogurt, egg and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm scones. If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw before adding to batter.