Your Score: 3 – the Achiever
“I need to succeed”
Achievers are energetic, optimistic, self-assured, and goal oriented.
How to Get Along with Me
- Leave me alone when I am doing my work.
- Give me honest, but not unduly critical or judgmental, feedback.
- Help me keep my environment harmonious and peaceful.
- Don’t burden me with negative emotions.
- Tell me you like being around me.
- Tell me when you’re proud of me or my accomplishments.
What I Like About Being a THREE
- being optimistic, friendly, and upbeat
- providing well for my family
- being able to recover quickly from setbacks and to charge ahead to the next challenge
- staying informed, knowing what’s going on
- being competent and able to get things to work efficiently
- being able to motivate people
What’s Hard About Being a THREE
- having to put up with inefficiency and incompetence
- the fear on not being — or of not being seen as — successful
- comparing myself to people who do things better
- struggling to hang on to my success
- putting on facades in order to impress people
- always being “on.” It’s exhausting.
THREEs as Children Often
- work hard to receive appreciation for their accomplishments
- are well liked by other children and by adults
- are among the most capable and responsible children in their class or school
- are active in school government and clubs or are quietly busy working on their own projects
THREEs as Parents
- are consistent, dependable, and loyal
- struggle between wanting to spend time with their children and wanting to get more work done
- expect their children to be responsible and organized
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele The Enneagram Made Easy
Discover the 9 Types of People
Harper SanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages
You liked the test?
so S P R E A D I T ! tell everyone!!! (use Quick-Paste below)
You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose AZWould you rather have chosen:
|Link: The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test written by felk on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(felk)