(Typing with one hand, holding Nila with the other). Robert played this game on his blog the other day…his song are REALLY hard! I’m listening to my music nd pasted in lyrics from five of the songs. Can you guess any of the songs? PS. I have some good music.
1. Then you only leave space to discriminate And to discriminate only generates hate
2. Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday
3. Though the rains of today seem to fall with sorrow Let me be and we’ll see this life for tomorrow
4. just keep selling truth in candy bars, on billboards and backs of cars, truth without context, my favorite of all my crimes
5. My time is coming And I’ll find my way out of this longest drought…